Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello from San Jose!

Just a quick post to start my 2012 Nationals coverage as I've been awake twenty-one hours and am not too coherent right now. First, I have to say the weather here was beautiful today and I think it's going to continue that way for the remainder of the event. Walked around downtown a bit and saw lots of dining options.

I attended ice dance practice at the Sharks Ice rink and was disappointed to find hockey glass and a net around the ice. This means no decent photographs from the practices at that location. Going back tomorrow for another ice dance practice and will be sure to bring three layers again. Feels like subzero temps in there!

Will post notes and photos tomorrow night from practice and the Pairs Short Program!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you flew into town! Bummer about the Sharks Ice rink. Can't wait for the update on the programs tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete