Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stylish Blogger Award!

When I saw I was tagged for this award, I wasn't sure at first what it meant since this is my first time receiving one of these. Thanks to the fabulous Jaycee DeLorenzo for passing it on to me!

For this award, I have to share the last time I dressed up. I really had to think about this because rarely do I dress up outside of work. I'm all about keeping it casual! I guess the last time I dressed up was for mass on Easter Sunday. My friend and I joked once that we should get all tiffed when we go to our next skating event and throw everyone off when they see us (because we're always in jeans, sweaters, and boots!).

Passing the award along to:

Carrie @ So You're a Writer
Christina @ The Muse of My Imagination
Melinda @ Melinda Dozier
Chantel @ Chantel Rhondeau
Clare @ Rachelle's Window

1 comment: