Sunday, May 5, 2013

Music Monday

This week's Music Monday is all about The Voice. If you're not watching this show, you're missing some great vocal talent! I think this has been the strongest season so far. Sadly, some of my favorites didn't make it past the battle rounds, but I'll be rooting hard for the ones that did. This first performance is one that I can watch over and over. I wasn't familiar with this Lady Antebellum song before the show, but I absolutely love how Duncan and Sarah performed it.

"Wanted You More" by Duncan Kamakana & Sarah Simmons

This next performance was in the knockout round. Garrett Gardner has been one of my favorite singers all season, and I thought he totally killed Alex Clare's "Too Close." I'm so excited to see what he performs in the next round!

"Too Close" by Garrett Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment