Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monday Moves

This week's Monday Moves features an ice dance couple I'll get to see compete this week! Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt are one of my absolute favorite teams, and their 2010-2011 free dance to "I Belong To You" by Muse was such a gorgeous program. The two moves from that program that I live for are the straight-line lift and Logan's split-slide move at the end of the program. Check them out below!



This is an exciting week because it brings the first big international skating event of the season. The Olympic season! And I'll be in Salt Lake City later this week to cover all the action at the U.S. International Classic! Look for lots of photos and videos here on the blog. I can't believe another Olympic year is here already. It doesn't feel like it was four years ago that I was planning my trip to Vancouver and freaking out because I was actually going to realize my dream of attending the Olympics. I won't be making the trek to Sochi, Russia for the 2014 Winter Games, but I'll be attending the International Classic this week, Skate America in October, and U.S. Nationals in January, so there will be lots of event coverage coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment